Costs will vary by location, the size of your home, equipment installed, and local incentives, but on average you can expect to pay between $18,000 to $30,000 for the installation, the indoor unit, and the underground loops. As a reminder, the system will end up paying for itself in three to four years.
Homeowners who install a geothermal system are eligible for a generous
federal tax credit and could also qualify for state and utility incentives.
Federal tax credit from
Jan. 1, 2020 until Dec. 31, 2022
Federal tax credit from Jan. 1, 2023
until Dec. 31, 2023
Additional local incentives may be
available or your home. CLICK HERE
- - No limit to credit amount
- - Can be combined with energy efficiency upgrade credits
- - Can be used in more than one year
- - Can be combined with solar and wind tax credits
- - Can be used to offset alternative minimum tax (AMT)
Flexible Payment Plans
While installation costs tend to be higher than traditional HVAC units, flexible payment plans are available for installation. And the system can pay for itself in just three to four years.
ClimateMaster has been building heat pumps since humans launched the first satellite into space over 60 years ago. Our tenure makes us the most advanced and efficient heat pump brand in the world. Because of that, we can offer equipment, service, support, and geothermal education second to none. We’re so confident, our geothermal system designers will show you exactly how ClimateMaster heat pumps line up next to other heating and cooling options unique to your home. The results will speak for themselves. Visit ClimateMaster today for the ultimate in geothermal heating and cooling.
- Highest Certified Efficiency: Our Trilogy 45 has the lowest energy bills of any heat pump on the market today
- The Most Accurate Home Energy Analysis Available: The newly released GeoDesigner 4 software takes the guesswork out of geothermal sizing and pairs you with the perfect heat pump and ground loop for your home
- Excellent Financing Options: Zero money down with available partner financing, federal rebates, and local utility incentives (based on state)
- Substantial Cost Savings: ClimateMaster geothermal has saved customers thousands of dollars a year in energy bills
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: The Trilogy series heat pumps ensure complete peace of mind
- Local Service and Support: Work with local geothermal experts to ensure proper system sizing and installation
We’re on a mission to transform the way Americans use energy, protect resources for future generations, and give people the freedom to focus on life. We’re currently providing visitors from this site with access to a Geothermal Concierge – a human resource whose only job is to support your needs and make sure you’re completely confident in choosing geothermal. It’s a complimentary service that’s available to only a select group. If you’re ready to liberate yourself from fossil fuels and claim the clean, renewable energy sitting in your own back yard, choose WaterFurnace.
- Chosen by homeowners more than any other geothermal brand
- The nation’s largest dealer network and most complete geographic coverage
- Access to a Geothermal Concierge – a complimentary resource that can answer questions, provide guidance, or help you get an estimate from local contractors
- Access to our exclusive GeoPro Master Dealers – a tier of elite contractors who commit to a higher level of training, technical expertise, and customer satisfaction
- Access to Symphony – the most advanced cloud platform in the HVAC industry, which provides remote monitoring, control, and service capabilities from any online device
We’ve been a people-centric company since 1996. People come first. That’s why we’ve taken homeowner feedback and engineered award-winning geothermal systems that benefit families beyond energy efficiency and cost savings. We believe in quality craftsmanship and loyalty. Our geothermal systems are proudly built in the heart of America in Mitchell, South Dakota, to the highest standards of quality control, and backed by the best warranties in the industry. So when you join the Enertech family, you can expect our dedication in making sure your system keeps your family comfortable for its full extended life.
- All units hand-built and passed through our state-of-the-art testing station
- Industry-leading warranties covering critical components up to 18 years from installation date
- Units come stock with an all-aluminum microchannel air coil which significantly improves efficiency, dependability, and system life
- The widest variety of geothermal systems in the industry
- Access to flexible financing with many options for zero money down
- Units are insulated with UL GREENGUARD Gold-Certified cabinet insulation, resulting in quiet yet optimal performance
- In-house design and technical services department ensures that every dealer and installer provides top-tier knowledge and value